Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Electric Range, Model No. RY160LXTS03.

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Electric Range, Model No. RY160LXTS03. Left front burner not working. I replaced heating element, but couldn't get to element switch.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I know I left left burner on all night several months ago by accident. What is the likely cause, and what is the next best step for me to take. I would like not to have to bring in an appliance contractor service. Thank you, Richard

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All other burners working great. I very recently replaced all burner elements. Left front still not working. I have moved out of state, so my daughter or her husband will attempt to fix (with your input).

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I provided exact model number.

You have to replace the burner switch or check the burner socket to the unit to get it working again. Can you use a mirror and flashlight to check inside the socket to see if the terminals are bad?

Range is 4-5 years old. Purchased from Lowe's
It appears the burner switch is beneath a metal shield, so can't get to it. I'm not at range location, so can't look at it. I think the it's likely the fault is in the burner socket. What's most likely, the switch or the socket?
I'm still waiting for a response to two questions.
I'm not satisfied with this service and wish to discontinue this communication. I DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANY CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD AND AM COPYING THIS REQUEST TO MY ATTORNEY. Thank you

OK when you had kept posting it delayed any response from me to you. I will close this out for you.