Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old Bosch chipping hammer that has stopped

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Bosch chipping hammer that has stopped working. where in Los Angeles can I take it for service?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I cannot find the model #.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I want to take it in to a shop for service

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Bosch 35 lb. chipping hammer. Old....--Model 0611 305 --034
I think it is referred to as a 305. It stopped working, surely needs service and maybe more. A real workhorse deserves to be back in service. Los Angeles here.

There is a Bosch Service Center in LA, information below! Hopefully they can resurrect that workhorse!

Allen Instruments & Supplies
2940 East La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>