Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does a range have a fuse. Today. I replaced the element in…

Customer Question
Does a range have...

Does a range have a fuse

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I replaced the element in the oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Fef352auf 14 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

No there is no fuse in your range, if you have power to the unit and the bake element does not work your clock control will need to be replaced. You can check the wiring at the terminal bloc where the cord connects, but if that is all good you need a new clock controller. It is a very common failure on that unit...CLICK HERE PART..if you need more help let me know!

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!