Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can only get one of my double ovens to work after cleaning…

Customer Question
I can only get...

I can only get one of my double ovens to work after cleaning them . It seems the lov

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Electrulux. ew30ew6cgs7

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just need it to work today as I am having a party tonight

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Hen I turn the oven on I get. Lock with a 3 on iy Lock with a 3 on it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Have you tried pressing the lock button to see if this turns it off?

Look on the control unit and there you will see a button with a picture of a pad lock.

Press and hold this for several seconds and see if it takes the lock off from there.

Let me know what happens.

I sent you a photo of the panel

I cannot see any picture. Have you uploaded it on here?

I sent it by email

Got it thanks.

So is you press and hold the picture of the padlock on the far left of the control panel will it turn the lock off from there?

Did you receive the photo
I don't know what the 3 hearts are or the circles with the arrow at the bottom left

Yes, Are you getting any of my replies as ive sent a few and it doesnt seem you are getting them so i will try and post it again.

Got it thanks.

I pressed the padlock with the 3 on it and it still shows the same
It shows pre heating rather than just on, the fan is on the top oven but it isn't heating up
Should the 3 disappear?

Ok im going to opt out here as im not finding much service info on this. If another expert can help they will jump in.

How do I get it off preheat
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech do you need help still?

I need the oven in 2 hours so if you can't help me very soon, I won't need your help 24 hours is not helpful

Shut the power off to the unit at the breaker for a full 2 minutes and power it back up and see if it works.

Please tell me how to change from PREHEAT
Here's what I see

I do not see any links??

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open.