Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchenaid mixer. 18 years old cost about $300 back then.

Kitchenaid mixer. 18 years...

Kitchenaid mixer. 18 years old cost about $300 back then. the beaters keep hitting the side of bowl when in use. no adjustment screw I can find

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know model, it's a stand up one and beaters go down into bowl

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can not find a repair shop near by.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you can find a shop in the 34668 area

12/12/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the beaters are hitting the bowl this is a common issue and an easy fix, please go to my video link to fix it...CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician