Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE microwave doesn't rotate if I place anything on the…

Customer Question
My GE microwave doesn't rotate...
My GE microwave doesn't rotate if I place anything on the glass plate in it.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number from the microwave, please?

GE KP90BOM1BB

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The turn table motor will need to be replaced. It is accessed by removing the bottom of the microwave after pulling it from the cabinet. See number 427 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!