Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for Jennair hood filter JTX-A model. Over 20…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for Jennair hood filter JTX-A model

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Over 20 years yes just need to replace the filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it is three peice, but is there one large filter to replace three piece part

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately this unit is too old for parts to be made for it anymore. That being said, you can measure the size filter you need an order a custom filter. If you wanted a single filter instead of 3 you could order a custom one to do that. Below is a link to where you order these custom filters.

CLICK HERE for filter

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?