Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a G.E profile frig,bottom freezerMod TCX18PACBWW.

Customer Question
They tell me that my...
I have a G.E profile frig,bottom freezerMod TCX18PACBWW. They tell me that my defrost heater needs replaced. is that difficult to DIY?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes that job is a pain to do on your unit and the defrost heater for your unit is no longer available, I did not even see any on EBAY. Here is the part number WR51X10027 Basically you have to remove the bot***** *****ner in the refrigerator section out to get to the evaporator and then the heater is buried between the evaporator to change out, it was a bad design.here is a link to show you the breakdown of where it is..CLICK HERE HEATER

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!