Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore dishwasher model # will not advance in the wash

Customer Question
Hello - kenmore dishwasher...

Hello - kenmore dishwasher model # will not advance in the wash cycle. I have run the diagnostics, and checked the heating element, it has continuity. I've been told I need a new control board but want to insure that is the issue before I spend $100+

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

665.13462K900, 6-7 years or more?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yup!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've run the diagnostics and have some results from that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So the unit just stays stuck in a cycle like washing forever?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open.