Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher model SHU43C wont run unless I hold the…

Customer Question
Bosch dishwasher model SHU43C...

Bosch dishwasher model SHU43C wont run unless I hold the start button in.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 years old, model SHU43C

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's only the switch problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. It worked Sunday, then Monday it wouldn't

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the unit will not run unless you hold the start button in have you tried to shut the power off to the unit via the breaker for a full minute and turned it back on?