Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The icemaker is not working. Model ED22DQXENO1. No please I…

Customer Question
The icemaker is not...

The icemaker is not working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model ED22DQXENO1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No please I need the service of an good Technician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only does the icemaker mot work, please help an old person

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you check and see if the arm is down on the icemaker and this is a question answering site we do not do on site work.