Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I ran the diagnostic test and the sensing and soak indicator…

Customer Question
I ran the diagnostic...

I ran the diagnostic test and the sensing and soak indicator lights are blinking

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Can you tell me what that means and how we move forward to fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

For about 6 months

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Once a load has completed it's cycle. The washer defaults to the normal setting and starts to wash again automatically

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool cabrio MOD WTW5500BW0 SER C35134398

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I purchased the washing machine in 2014.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You will need more then just the sensing soak light to give me an error code

To read any error code you have to count the blinking .

And it will blink one set of lights to give the fault number and a second set of lights to give the error code.

But the issue that your describing where it finishes one load and begins another with out you programming the control to do so .

That tells me the issue is the electronic control board ,and it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.