Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer stops during rinse cycle usually sd or ul drain pump…

Customer Question
Washer stops during rinse...

Washer stops during rinse cycle usually sd or ul drain pump seems to get hot but only pumps sometimes

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag bravos 4-5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Maytag bravos mvwb300wq1

Ok so if your getting the error codes of Sd (suds) and ul (Unbalanced load) and only some times will the pump drain the water out and it gets hot .

I suspect that bother the error codes are contributed to the pump not draining the water out of the washer when it should .

I recommend replacing the Drain pump .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .

This is NOT a free web site.