Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We bought an upright Bosch freezer about 2 months ago at…

Customer Question
We bought an upright...

We bought an upright Bosch freezer about 2 months ago at House & Home. The top shelf lid has broken, we need a replacement, how can we go about it? Well aware that it is not covered under guarantee but need to replace, tried to contact House & Home but no Joy, please assist.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought it on the 1st August 2017. I am not sure but what I have on the receipt says Bosch GSN33V130 220LT U/Freeze.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are not sure how to remove the lid, because it seems quite complicated.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is all, can you perhaps assist?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I am sorry I see you are in South Africa I do not have a lookup for your unit, please stand by.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Await your response.
I am still waiting for the South African agent to contact us.