Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool model WRT351sfy refrig SN VS20145399

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool model WRT351sfy refrig SN VS20145399 bought in 2012 where is drain plug

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hold let me double check WRT351sfymqq they told me it was inside the refi

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it is not to hard

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The ice maker works fine after I defrost the line coming in. last night water came down near an openinung near the light

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When you say drain plug what are you referring to exactly? The defrost drain line?

John, Home Appliance Technician