Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where may I purchase brushes and filters for my hoover quest…

Customer Question
Where may I purchase...

Where may I purchase brushes and filters for my hoover quest 700 and how much do they cost?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Quest 700 and only 3 weeks old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of at this present time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Here are the part and part prices that you are requesting.

https://www.hoover.com/quest-700-800-filter/AA47931.html​

https://www.hoover.com/quest-700-800-side-brush-2-pack/AA70001.html

Not to badly priced and brushes come in a two pack.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.