Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an electric oven Ariston mod: FH52IX s/n: 102210592,

Customer Question
Hello, I have an...

Hello, I have an electric oven Ariston mod: FH52IX s/n:###-##-#### the problem is that it does not control the temperature, I think is the thermostat, because I've to changed once, do you agree with my diagnosis? and if you do, can you tell me where to buy it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Is Ariston model FH52IX we bought it in dec 2012 in Mexico city.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes, or I call a technician, the problem is that they tell me de can't get the part anymore

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, yust how can I get the spare

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

From the fault you describe then yes this is a thermostat fault here.

Now as to finding the part in Mexico city i cannot help on that. But i have got the thermostat number for this.

Its Thermostat 55.17052.080 so just enter that thermostat on spares website if you google them and then you will find it from there.

So Enter the thermostat number and im sure you can find it from there. If you are still struggling to find it then just get back to me.

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician