Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Naytag stoves oven will not temp properly. Model number…

Customer Question
My Naytag stoves oven...

My Naytag stoves oven will not temp properly. Model number PER5750LAW. Pkease help.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5-6 years. model number is ***** SN IS 10476187ET

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ir get my nale cousin to do it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The oven will not rise to a predetermined temp. I brought a oven thermometer and when the oven says 350 it it is only about 250.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The oven temperature sensor will need to be replaced. It is inside the oven, mounted in the upper left corner. There are a couple of screws that secure it in place and them it will will simply pull out and unplug. Of course, turn the breaker off before removing. The new sensor is available below!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!