Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an amana wall oven model aw 06313 oven door that i…

Customer Question
I have an amana...

I have an amana wall oven model aw 06313 oven door that i removed. one of

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have an amana model aw06313 wall oven that i removed the door on. i went to reinstall the door and one of the latches is in a locked position, how do i unlock that side so i can reinstall the door. one latch is in the down position and the other latch is up? Please advise

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just how to reset the one side of the oven door latch

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I do. I got the oven door off. The on hinge looks like its locked or stuck. It is not in the same position has the other side. It is a brand new oven that hasn't even been on yet.

ok so the model number you have provided isn't pulling up as a model number. I will need you to check in the door area for that number for me.

please 12-12 11:50 pm
I need the model number on the inside of the door area. It is typically some letters and numbers