Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Stove smells like gas. Today just came in. Mot that i can…

Customer Question
Stove smells like gas ...

Stove smells like gas

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today just came in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Mot that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?