Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My problem is exact same one as written above with the LG…

Customer Question
My problem is exact...

My problem is exact same one as written above with the LG refrigerator only under my refrigerators name there are two different types of motherboards the one that is right there on your website is the one that does not fit mine the other one does I actually bought the one on your website right there but it is wrong and they won’t return it I need to get another one the other number and I was asking for your help not sure how to go about getting that

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry if I was so wordy I couldn’t figure out how to pull down and edit

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model #ldc22720st /03

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial 309mrhr10505

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I LG refrigerator four years old about and it keeps going to 67 in the refrigerator part and the refrigerator doesn’t work the top part but freezer stays on and we have to keep resetting it and now the reception isn’t working so in the article was looking at on your website it said you need a new motherboard
I listed the model number of my refrigerator on my question above if you need again I’ll give it to you but the motherboard I have is listed as###-##-####then under that is a capital EBR415313-0305 I listed the model number of my refrigerator on my question above if you need again I’ll give it to you but the motherboard I have is listed as###-##-####then under that is a capital EBR41531303r The last time I had a repairman out to fix this a couple years ago it was the wrong one and he had to get me the other one and listed under the model number so the one I have is wrong and I need the other one that supposedly listed under my model number which is on the last contact
The model number of the refrigerator is LDC22720ST 03 Serial number is *****

Unfortunately I can't even understand what you're asking. You're giving me a lot of history about what other repairman did and whatnot and I have no idea what you really need so I'm going to opt out.

Geez sorry. I was trying to edit but couldn’t pulldown my message.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are two boards listed for that model. Both may be seen at the link below. Compare your old board to the one on the list to identify which yours calls for.

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!