Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the cost to do this

Customer Question
what is the cost to do this
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
washermachine barel wobeles to much and stops before clothes are draned still soaked
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Hello, I want to cover a few things before we begin to make this go smooth on mine and your end. First there is a delay in responses this is not Skype or texting so please only reply after you receive a reply from me. Please do not reply multiple times with”hello?? where are you?? what's going on etc..... that will only delay a response even further as this has to travel through the server and site to get to me and there is more than one question going on so please be patient if you can not do that just let me know. Secondly this is not a free service, I work on the site and can not work for free just like you likely do not work for free so please keep that in mind and use the rating system when done to credit my time. Third, the site will send you offers for phone calls subscriptions etc... That is not me sending you the information even though it may appear that way. You can accept that if you want to, but please do not get mad at me for any offer sent to you by the site. Lastly I need the make and model of the appliance, check the frame edges with the door,lid,drawer open on the unit. The models typically start with 3-4 letters unless it is a Kenmore product. Please post that if you have not and lets begin.