Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove the filter cover. Hiw do I remove the filter…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove the filter cover

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Hiw do I remove the filter cover to clean

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

WMY 8046 LB2
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The filter is accessed by opening the little door at the lower right corner of the front panel. Have you opened that little door to unscrew the filter?