Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine has stopped and is beeping and has du on…

Customer Question
My washing machine has...

My washing machine has stopped and is beeping and has du on the indicater.I can not open the machine or restart it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore,9 yars old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I get the machine open

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Kenmore oasis ? model number(###) ###-####is stamped in metal in back but do not see a sticker with mqadel number.
Kenmore oasis ? MODEL NUMBER(###) ###-####STAMPED ON BACK OF METAL
I AM NOT GETTING A RESPONSE
I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM WHILE AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.THANK YOU. MERRY CHRISTMAS!