Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pearls. I have a Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT920SADM2. Couple…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT920SADM2. Couple months ago we noticed a poor wash result

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I replaced the Inlet Valve now I have another issue, in the middle or the wash process from time to time I seen water in the floor (on both cover of the door)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

please exp[lain (on both cover of the door?

I will send you a photo in a few
I replaced the W10327249 Inlet Valve and then I am noticing the water on the floor. The valve was brand new (I got it on amazon ship by amazon; therefore, should a an OEM).
Also, I not sure if I never hear because the cover on the bottom of the device blocked the sound but now from time to time (about 5 or 10 minutes between) I am hear a sound like ta, ta, ta (please listen the attached file)

take and open the freezer drawer look on the freezer floor do you see any ice on the freezer floor ?

What is in the zip file that you just sent ?

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A DISHWASHER
a stranger sound

the photo you sent looked like a freezer drawer on a refrigerator .

And I` have more then one question going at this time ,

Doe it look as if the dishwasher is over filling with water?

I don't know, yo are the expert and this is why I am here with you right now.
Please advice me
24 Hours waiting, please advice
2 days waiting
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am sorry no other tech got to you sooner, first check to see if the dishwasher is actually filling up all the way with water. It should be across the basin when full. Secondly make sure the filter is clean in the unit, if that is dirty the unit can not wash properly and will not be able to break down the packets. Also check the wash arm ports for any blockages in the small port holes. Now if the filter is all clean and the water level is good then that leaves the wash pump assembly. They had a ton of issues with the wash pump on that unit and diverter. The unti uses a diverter to redirect water from the top wash arm to the lower one. It often fails and starts a surging effect causing a leak about midway through the cycle. Also the main wash pump can run too slow or not at all, then nothing gets washed and the packets of soap lay in the bottom undissolved since there really is no wash action going on in the unit. Here is a link to a new wash pump assembly as this comes complete with diverter to fix the whole washing issue and leak.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!