Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven issues with Dacor ER36GSCHNG,. OVEN Burner comes on for…

Customer Question
Oven issues with Dacor...

Oven issues with Dacor ER36GSCHNG,. OVEN Burner comes on for 15 Sec, then almost goes out and then back on then off for 15 secs then burner works for 15 Sec then the cycle start over for up to 4 Mins

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, all the repair placed are booked thru Xmas

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just the burnes issues,. if i know the parts to purchase i can do the work,. i looked at the circut board,. nothing looks corouded or burnt.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

This is the worst service ever!