Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot install freezer shelves in the side-by-side

Customer Question
I cannot install freezer...

I cannot install freezer shelves in the side-by-side retrigerator freezer.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It was purchased in 2015 and I will look for the make and model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I had a contractor remodeling the house but he couldn't get the shelves to install - they fell out when they were full. Profile Model PSS28KSHBCSS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The lowest shelf is stable but the two middle ones wont install

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you take a couple pics inside showing the unit side walls so I can see them?

My request for a solution was not subject to a picture of the walls of the freezer. I gave the details for the refrigerator-freezer above. If I had been told I would have to send pictures, which I cannot do, I would not have submitted my question.

Let me see if another tech can help please stand by.