Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The clock on my GE electric range has been blinking since a…

Customer Question
The clock on my...

The clock on my GE electric range has been blinking since a power surge several days ago. I have held the area that says "set clock" several times but I have not been able to set the cloc and stop the blinking.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 6 months old. Don't know the model. It is free standing with double ovens.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your GE range. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Please give me the model number found near the left or right leg after pulling the drawer out.

There is no drawer- double ovens

Ok look for a model number around the frame after opening one of the doors.

NO!! I am so disappointed in your company! You want to charge me to answer a simple question on a new range. I will NEVER buy from you again!!

This is not GE. This is Just Answer. We don't sell ranges. I think there has been a misunderstanding.

Good!
John, Home Appliance Technician