Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE free standing gas range was un plugged to install a range…

Customer Question
GE free standing gas...

GE free standing gas range was un plugged to install a range hood. now flashes "Loc on" and oven doesn't work. can't find manual.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

GE free standing range flashes Loc on and oven doesn't come on.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Press 9 and 0 or + and- at the same time for 3-5 secs and see if it unlocks...if not let me know.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Pressing + and - corrected the problem. Thank you. Will there be a refund of 5.00....we do not want a membership...thank you for your help.
please let me know the total charge to my Visa....so I don't worry...

The site charges anywehre between 15-30 dollars per individual question, that is the only way they can keep techs like me working on the site assisting customers saving them a $100 service call. The only I receive any credit is only after a good rating is given by using the Finish rating link and it is just a one time charge.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!