Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get left side of oven heating to come out. Right…

Customer Question
I cannot get left...

I cannot get left side of oven heating to come out. Right side no problem.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model w131w

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have removed the screw and there is a solid stop when pulling out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you get the complete model number off the units tag on the frame, the W131W is not it, Also what is the make?

Please cancel my request and refund my $25 as I have solved problem myself. Please respond and let me know
this has been done.