Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do L turn on my side by side refrigerator freezer. Where…

How do L turn...

How do L turn on my side by side refrigerator freezer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Where do I find the model number it is an Amana 8or 9 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

II just defrosted the freezer, and turned it off justneed

12/11/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

The model number will be on a sticker inside the fridge secion on the side wall. Can you post this please.

AFI2538AEW
how do I turn on the fridg

Thanks for that.

To turn this on all you need to do is press the freezer - button and this will turn the appliance back on.

So try that and let me know how it goes.

It worked thank you!

Nice one, Glad to hear thats sorted and thanks for letting me know.

If you could remenber to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician