Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Vacuumed the back of the, and put it back together, the

Customer Question
Vacuumed the back of...

Vacuumed the back of the, and put it back together, the stove won't run ans keeps wanting ton go out. the b;loweres and impeller seem to be working but for some reason, the stove wants to extinguish itsle

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This jut started after I cleaned the stove. It was working fine till It wouldn't stay lit due to how dirty it was. I pulled the stove out and vacuumed everything and cleaned it up and then put it back in. It was working well before. I'm not sure but I think I might have disconnected the flu lever by mistake cause it doesn't seem to affect the operation. When I fully close it it used to almost kill the fire and now it doesn't seem to have any effect on the operation?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything else right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Advantage !!

That is not a model number!

Whom is the manufacture of this stove?

I didn't realize there were gonna be charges, I'll figure it out myself. I wish you would have known you were gonna charge me would have never started this process.
The stove is a Whitfield Advantage ll - T