Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do we slide inside door glass back in place. Just

Customer Question
How do we slide...

How do we slide inside door glass back in place

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just recently

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?