Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher. I disassembled…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher. I disassembled all and cleaned the filter. Now I'm having difficulty re-assembling because I mistakenly lifted the motor and did not put it back in the right direction. The six screws I use on one of the items now don't line up. How do I lift the motor out?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't know how old but I think MDB6601AWW is the model?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I got this far, I'd like to try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm a small woman, but strong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you tell what part is worng in this diagram....CLICK HERE

the diagram is no help. I Have all the filter stuff out.....now I need to be able to move the motor on the bottom so the screw holes will be in the right alignment!
no I don't want to talk....just tell me how to lift the motor out--it appears there is a rubber gasket around it, so the seal is tight and I can't seem to lift it out
I just need to lift it enough to turn it
forget it I did it myself