Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher electrolux EL24LD30QS0B is beeping twice with…

Customer Question
My dishwasher electrolux EL24LD30QS0B...

My dishwasher electrolux EL24LD30QS0B is beeping twice with delay and air dry flashing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

EL24LD30QS0B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think it is EI24ID30QS0B

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

And it is Delay and air dry that is blinking correct?

Ok the lights blinking and the beeping is telling you that one of the keypad on the control panel are stuck .

And that issue means the touch control panel will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

mine is electrolux dishwasher

Yes Frigidaire own Electrolux

That is the correct part number for your model.

out of stock and expensive

Yes replacement parts are expensive . and here is a link to Sears they show it as in stock but the price is even more the Repair Clinic .com

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/117494830/0022/587.html?pathTaken=partSearch&q=117494830

And I as a service tech have no control over what price a parts dealer set on the part.

I have nothing to do with parts dealers other then ordering parts from them and giving you a parts link .