Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't put icemaker tray back in. Frigidair gallery. Who…

Customer Question
I can't put icemaker...

I can't put icemaker tray back in

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frigidair gallery

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Who else would do it/

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it's driving me crazy and still making ice

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?