Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a brand new kitchenAid dishwasher. New not sure

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new kitchenAid dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

New not sure model, I'm not at home but it does not have stainless handle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Water doesn't flow thru the different cycles

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I need a model number to be able to look any information up .

Is the unit filling with water?

And if it is filling with water once it had filled do you hear the circulation motor running ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?