Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just purchased mod. WF6530SOESO kitchen and the gas hose…

Customer Question
We just purchased mod...

We just purchased mod. WF6530SOESO kitchen baker and the gas hose connection does not fit our new unit, What can we do to finish the work?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

This is a oven .

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I s there a pipe that will screw on and accomodate the old gas connection?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Whom is the manufacture of this unit?

I ask because the model number does not bring any appliance up in the data base.

Whilpool

Ok Can you please look at the model number once again then please.

the number of WF6530SOESO is not a good model number!