Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My G E dishwasher model GDT545PSJ2SS Ser.# TG8263B5B has no…

Customer Question
My G E dishwasher...

My G E dishwasher model GDT545PSJ2SS Ser.# TG8263B5B has no power to the control panel. I had a repair person here two days ago and he pushed and held power putton and system cycle puttons and the panel lite up and flashes. i dont know the next step?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Read my chat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You have all you need

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does anything flash or even light up on the panel when you press any buttons?