Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am a property manager in Cincinnati, OH. I have two dryers…

Customer Question
I am a property...

I am a property manager in Cincinnati, OH. I have two dryers at one of my properties that are not drying sufficiently. Can someone go out to the property today or tomorrow? I have an on-staff person out there that you would contact. Thank you!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I don't know. I can give you the on-site maintenance person there and someone can give her a call.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, do you need to have someone call me? (###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No thank you.