Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a manual for 316402707. More specifically how does…

Customer Question
I need a manual...

I need a manual for###-##-#### More specifically how does the oven door come off for cleaning?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I can't find a model number. Basic electric glass top about 5 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Most ovens have removable front doors just at the hinges. This one does not appear to lift out of hinge socket.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you know where I can find the model number...that may help. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Whom is the manufacture of the oven in question?

Kenmore. The closest I can find on line is model JCB830DKWW. Looks just like mine except mine has no convection oven feature. Note that I am not trying to do any repairs...?only want to remove door for easier cleaning.

Ok your ovens model number should be on the inner oven face frame once the oven door has been opened .

And I do not find that the number of JCB830DKWW is a good number .

I find JCB800 and JBC850 models but no JCB830DKWW

Where are you getting this number from ?

Hi. I found the manual and was able to remove the door. Thank you.

ok Great .