Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need glass door w10326566. 12-10-17. I needthe door

Customer Question
Need glass door w10326566 ...

Need glass door w10326566

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

12-10-17

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I needthe door

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I`m sorry to say ,but this part is no longer available from the manufacture.

By law Appliance manufactures only have to stock a part for 7 years after the unit has been manufactured.

After that time most manufactures have all none sold parts returned to them from their parts dealers and those returned are scraped and or recycled.

I`m sure this is not what you wanted to hear but that is the only thing I can tell you.

Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger. If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied."?

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .