Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The softener will not come out of the center column into the…

Customer Question
The softener will not...

The softener will not come out of the center column into the load of wash. What am I doing wrong?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

LWABOAW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not use it for every load can i manually take that cover cup off and clean it? my machine is 14 years old but only do now load a week

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Can you please double check that model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

John, Home Appliance Technician