Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE water cooler.can you help? Don’t know. It’s a…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE water cooler.can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don’t know. It’s a profile.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the unit and what is the issue you are having?