Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There is a leak from the body of the machine. There is no…

Customer Question
There is a leak...

There is a leak from the body of the machine. There is no leakage from the inlet water lines or the drainage hose.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It is a small leak which does not appear until after the machine has finished its cycle. My guess is that the leak is maybe 8inches From the back and 5 to 10 inches from the left side looking in It started about 3 to 4 weeks ago, and there is approximately 1/2 cup of water several hours later that seeps to the front of the machinne

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I am an 84 year old lady who has asked an elderly friend to write to you.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The machine was bought at Sears, August 17, 20-16.Warranty shows 10 years on machine plate. Care guide shows Whirlpool Canada.What should our next step be?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?