Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can only wash one load and the next load an error code HF…

Customer Question
I can only wash...

I can only wash one load and the next load an error code HF flash

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MFW9700SB0 maytag about 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The FH code means the unit thinks there's no water entering the machine. If the water supply is good to the unit and the water is actually coming into the machine for a few seconds or longer you need a new flow meter. It was very common for the flow meters to fail and not signal the board that there is any water in the machine. Here is a link to the part and all you have to do is remove the top of the unit and you'll see it right off of the water valve.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,