Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
3000 series washer jams giving code "F21" Maytag 3000
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Maytag 3000 series--model#MHWE300VW00--year 2009, Washer does not finish cycle gives code no's "F21" and "F28" … read more
Please! my washer is not cycling through and I am getting a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
please! my washer is not cycling through and I am getting a message of F21 on the board. clothes are soaking wet. … read more
2010 Maytag clothes washer. W 10157503C My Maytag washer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
2010 Maytag clothes washer. W 10157503C My Maytag washer keeps flashing F21 or F32 and will not complete the wash cycle or drain the water. I followed the manual for a F21 code but there isn't any ins… read more
I got an F21 code today. Opened the bottom panel and took a
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
I got an F21 code today. Opened the bottom panel and took a LOT of junk out of the drain. Put it all back together, code went away, and ran a "drain/spin" load. Got another F21 so we pulled the drain … read more
Have a 3000 series washer does not finish rinse & spin code
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Have a 3000 series washer does not finish rinse & spin code says F21 also on quick wash it takes 2 an a half hours to wash does same thing code says sud.… read more
I have a may tag 3000 series washer. A code keeps coming up
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a may tag 3000 series washer. A code keeps coming up on the display F21. What does that mean? And hi my name is Angi… read more
Hi,I have a maytag 3000 series front loader washer that will not drain. The code is f21. I
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi,I have a maytag 3000 series front loader washer that will not drain. The code is f21. I unplugged it before I saw how to make the door open. It is now when you press the button twice. We checked th… read more
Our Maytag 3000 washer continues to bring up error code E1
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our Maytag 3000 washer continues to bring up error code E1 F9 and Sd. The washer does not fully drain and or spin the water from the cloths. what is the cause… read more
I have a Maytag 3000 washing machine and i got the F21. i replaced
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag 3000 washing machine and i got the F21. i replaced the pump but it still gives me that F21. the new motor seems to be really hot nothing in the hoses either. It drains to the pump from… read more
Hi I just read what you wrote to Tim Alan bc his washer was
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi I just read what you wrote to Tim Alan bc his washer was flashing F21. I've hit the cancel button twice and it seems to be draining more, there doesn't look like there's much water in there, but it… read more
I have a Maytag 9000 series washer with steam. Error code
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag 9000 series washer with steam. Error code F21 shows. Removed clothes, put cycle on drain, spin. Will not start. Goes back to F21. Can you help?… read more
I have a Maytag 5000 series washer. It is stopping and displaying
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag 5000 series washer. It is stopping and displaying a "F21" in the timer window. What's up?… read more
My Maytag Epic Z apparently has a problem. It will not always
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Maytag Epic Z apparently has a problem. It will not always go through a complete cycle. It will stop at the rinse cycle and an error message F21 comes on. Sometimes if you unplug the machine and mo… read more
the SUD icon is coming up during a wash cycle...then after
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
the SUD icon is coming up during a wash cycle...then after about 10 min, F21 comes up. we checked the drain hose, and have pulled the plug and re-plugged. (I did find several socks stuck in the inside… read more
I have a Maytag MHWE300VW11 (3000 series front loading He washer) In
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a Maytag MHWE300VW11 (3000 series front loading He washer) In the course of doing a heavy dirt load, I got an F21 failure code. Took apart the drain hose and cleared it (per the manual) but eve… read more
My Maytag Series 3000 Washer keeps displaying error F21. Ive
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Maytag Series 3000 Washer keeps displaying error F21. I've cleaned the long drain behind the bottom front panel and also checked all the hoses and none of which are kinked or clogged. The washer wi… read more
our washer is not drainig the water during the rinse cycle
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
our washer is not drainig the water during the rinse cycle it stop and shows F21, the clothes is all water.… read more
Why am I getting a F21 code on my Maytag 3000 series washer?
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag 3000 series washer. It is giving me a F21 code. I have checked the drain hose and no problems there. I cannot get the machine to do anything but to add a little more water!! Please hel… read more