Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 1997 -r newer GE convection oven that wont work,

Customer Question
I have a 1997...

I have a 1997 -r newer GE convection oven that wont work, Everything was working fine until after we did the auto oven cleaning then something went wrong with the oven but all the top plates work fine.e

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased around the last of the 90"s or first early years of 2000I the model is ( JGP90GS1BB )

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its something I can take care of

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The manual points to (MAYBE) a fuse problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is going on with the unit?