Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bottom freezer door on the left side will not seal it is…

Customer Question
My bottom freezer door...

My bottom freezer door on the left side will not seal it is a Samsung model # 260 BEAEWW/aa

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The bottom left side of the freezer door is not sealing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?