Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need replacement knob for single burner control switch

Customer Question
Need replacement knob for...

Need replacement knob for single burner control switch 14-31-770 inf 240p 1122 Thermadore RED30V

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes it pretty simple to replace a switch knob

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I just want a replacement knob that fits the switch and matches the original knob

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is this the knob you are looking for?

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Knob/00414821/1014213?modelNumber=RED30V​

Did you get my earlier response and photo? The knob you suggested looks to be too small I sent photo and dimensions of existing

I have not seen the photo you sent but this is the knob for the model number you provided so it may look smaller in the photo than it truly is.